Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Quick Run Down

How my summer is going in 5 sentences.....Go!

I've been working out 3-4 times a week (running in the morning going to LA Fitness at night). I straightened my hair for the first time this summer this week and got sad because I will miss my straight-easy to deal with- hair. My internship is going very well, I'm meeting a lot of cool people andddd IBE (Indiana Black Expo) is this weekend. One of my best friends is coming in town this weekend!

This would be her =]


Final sentence-----> I am making a lot of changes and realizing a lot of things about myself and the type of people I want in my life.. stay tuned to see what I've been learning!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your hair! & workout with you because I've been slacking!

    ReplyDelete