Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Tunes Day!

I am dubbing today music Tuesday.. also known as Tuesday Tunes Day. I MAY have more of these IF people give me more suggestions on music orrrr I get to go to more concerts for free!

It's pretty sad that my internship is coming to an end in less than two weeks but I can say that it has been a joyous experience! One of my FAVORITE parts was definitely the Wayne concert the other night. Check out the inside scoop on my experience.

The Lil Wayne concert was pretty awesome! Unfortunately I didn't get to watch Ross or Keri Hilson (because I was working), but for the Wayne part I was most definitely up close and personal... FOR FREE =] Thanks to some amazing people at HOT 96.3 and Radio NOW. Here is my video from the concert!



P.S although I didn't see much of Rick Ross... I do know that he had his shirt on THE ENTIRE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment