Monday, July 25, 2011

The Crossroads

I have come to a hard spot in my journey... This is a point that I seem to come to every time I make an effort to get in shape! One of the main reasons that I was interested in getting a personal trainer was because I know that my motivation can get a little lackluster after a few weeks. Needless to say I am not made of money.. and could not afford a trainer... So..I haven't been to LA fitness in a week! I haven't run in about a week and a half... FAILING? Yes.


This week I'm starting fresh. I know what I want and I can't stop now. Having encouragement and tips from all of you readers would be awesome! Today begins my actual written out schedule and plan for working out and staying healthy and in shape. I will be posting what I come up with very soon! You all can let me know what you think about it =]


I want to be the best me I can be.. not just for a few weeks or months but for my entire life. Doing that will not come easy and I promise not to give up or back down... This is a journey that I have begun and will take for years to come!

 The word the photo above is missing is FAITH.. and that's one thing I have a lot of. Faith in myself, faith in my heavenly father and faith in the rewards of giving this challenge my all.

Yours truly,


~KH

No comments:

Post a Comment