Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer: The Beginning.

As a journalism student at Ohio University we are required to complete an internship and during that internship to do 200 hours worth of work. Sounds kind of crazy, but I can't even begin to tell you how beneficial this requirement has been already! Today (after I finally go to sleep and wake up) will be my 8th day working for Radio One in Indianapolis and I am loving it already. Currently I work with Hot96.3 the radio station who is no longer "blazzin hip hop and r&b" but "your commercial free station.".... And it's AWESOME! Stick with me throughout the summer and I will have stories, photos and confessions from my internship as well as a lot of fun things throughout my summer!

For now check out Indyhiphop.com every day to see what new stories I'm posting (under JJ's name of course).. I'll probably post links to them to my blog as well =D

No comments:

Post a Comment